Online Streaming Worship
Thank you for joining us for online worship with the St. John’s community. The program we use is called Zoom and, for most people, it should be as easy as clicking the link below.
Please be attentive to the following when you join us:
- You may join the worship space up to 30 minutes prior to the start of worship.
- To avoid feedback loops, please mute your microphone or plug headphones into your computer’s audio jack.
- We would love to see your face so please use your camera. But if it makes you uncomfortable, join us anyway and just turn off your camera.
- Please participate fully by speaking aloud all the responses and singing the hymns. Even though we cannot hear one another, we know you’re with us in song and in prayer.
- If the link below doesn’t work, cut and paste it into your browser. On some machines you may have to download a program but most people should be able to click directly into the meeting “room.”
Online Worship Service Schedule
Click on the Service Title to enter the worship space.
Sunday Morning Worship 10:00 am
Copy and paste if the link above doesn’t work: https://zoom.us/j/300249055
Get the coffee started and join us for Virtual Coffee Hour immediately after worship.
Bulletin: March 29, Morning Prayer: MP 032920
Wednesday Centering Prayer
Meditative musical prelude begins at 5:15 pm, Centering Prayer begins at 5:45 pm.
Copy and paste if the link above doesn’t work: https://zoom.us/j/208061189
Readings: April 1 Centering Prayer 92
Friday Morning Prayer 8:00 am
Copy and paste if the link above doesn’t work: https://zoom.us/j/697652080
Get the coffee started and join us for Virtual Coffee Hour immediately after prayer.
We use the same bulletin every week: Morning Prayer Bulletin
This week’s readings: Morning Prayer Readings April 3
May we who are merely inconvenienced, remember those whose lives are at stake and those who are most vulnerable. May we be attentive to one another as we face varying degrees of financial hardship and uncertainty as a result of this global health crisis. During this time when we cannot physically wrap our arms around each other, let us find ways to be the loving embrace of God to our neighbors. And as fear grips our country, may we choose love. God of Love, God of Life, be with us. Amen.