Adult Inquirer’s Class: Whether you’ve been an Episcopalian all your life or are new to our church, this is a series for you. An invitation to learn more about the Episcopal Church and our Christian faith and ask the tough questions. On Thursday evenings in May, join Rev. Michelle for a series of 5 classes. All class sessions start at 6:00 pm in the Sanctuary. Please register ahead of time so we know how to prepare materials. Sign-up sheet is posted on the bulletin board.
- May 2: Belief – Examining the creeds and statements of faith
- (May 9: No class session)
- May 16: Structure – Understanding the history and structure of the Episcopal Church
- May 23: Scripture – Learning ways of reading Holy Scripture, the foundation of our faith
- May 30: Worship – Exploring our worship as a model for how we live in the world
- June 6: Ministry – Reflecting on how our faith forms us to be the Body of Christ